20 people and 20 things that they do that make me super happy/laughy:
1. Idk if she does it anymore, but last year, when Annag would wave to me, and she'd kind of flap her hand in a unique sort of hello greeting :3 hehe, it looked odd, but it made me feel all fuzzy coz I knew that she was waving to meeeeeeee.
2. at our group, when we're all laughing and eating, and Michael is all 'HEGH HEGH HEGH HEGH'-ing in his Michael laugh, and then suddenly, he sees more food.
He abruptly stops, and uses his mouth in another way other than laughing - to eat and ravage what he has just laid his eyes upon.
3. when Monica tells me stories about her day. I've always loved listening to stories :D In primary, my teachers would always read us books, like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Once. My mum used to read to me a lot as well, but only in Chinese, because when she reads English, she falls asleep. Yah, I don't know what she's doing in Australia.
4. when Rafi is standing behind you for 47389506734564389257632 hours and then you turn around and you're like ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWHATAREYOUDOINGTHERE. Hehehehehe, that reminded me of the time when Nathan was ghosting Mitchell :P So, Nathan, was walking to our group to come hang with us nigz, and then he gets a bright idea to ghost Mitch. He's standing behind him for a while, and Mitchell kind of had that 'someone's behind me' look, and he started turning around; Nathan was still ghosting him, following Mitchell's every move. Mitchell finally stops turning and spinning around, and it turns out that he never realised that Nathan was behind him and was just spinning around for the fun of it LOL. twas the funniest thing ever :L
5. okay, so this post is largely gonna be bullying Mitchell's blondieness. I LOVE IT WHEN MITCHELL STUMBLES UP THE 2/3 STAIRS AT OUR GROUP LOOOOL.
6. when I walk with Danielle, she won't walk in a straight line. She bumps into me, I get annoyed, we fight, and end up walking with 4738562397856289 kms between us.
7. Last year, Joki, Helena and I would study at Hurstville library, and when we couldn't find a table, we'd sit at the kiddie place. But, instead of studying, we'd read all the picture books :3
8. how Amy would ALWAYS catch the train with me when possible. the little things that people do <3
9. so at night, I'm a restless and wild thang ;) HAHA LOL, well, I kick my blankets off a lot :$ my grandma, who gets up at about 1/2am every night to go to the toilet, always comes in and put my blankets back on <3
10. when my neighbour mows part of our lawn sometimes :]
11. when Mr Trotter pulls his famous quote: Hmmm, that's a good question, I'll get back to you on that one!
12. whenever my cousin Cynthia comes over, we ALWAYS go to the park near my house. Everytime, she makes me a daisy/whatever else flower chain for her and I :3
13. at tutor every Friday, Kat brings foooood.
14. when my Dad and I go grocery shopping, he asks me if I want to sit in the trolley :L
15. the experiences of Anna O's blackness in Biology never fail to make me smile.
16. when Andy Pham is....being Andy Pham. HAHAHAHAHA. He was the bestest when he was in my Year 9/10 class, and now he's in my English class :P
17. Mariel and I only have one class together - roll call. It's amazing how we have the best fun together in those 10 mins :L
18. when Nathan makes weird, sudden, random noises. Like, it's all silent, and then Nathan's all BAP/WHISTLE/ETC.
19. when there's birthday food at our group, and Jimmy sees it and he's like 'DIAAAABEEEETEEEEES!!!!!!!!!' and takes it all. hehehehe.
20. haha, this is really random, but I like the way Santosh....struts. His walk is so...sophisticated B)