Okay, so I played Hotel 626 with the my brother today. It wasn't as scary, since I already played it. The first time I played was the best though ROFL
Marvel, Amy, Bhavna, Soraya and I were sitting on the couch.
- getting all shocked that Doritos sponsors this game LOL
- okay, so it starts, and the lights flickering in the room, and were full running and panting and shit, and then it gets scary when there's this shadow ARGHAGRHAGR
- Marvel holds Amy's hand...
*Keep it mind, BHAVNA'S in charge here, which is probably the reason why we didn't get very far....
- we're running down some steps...we all edge closer. Soraya and I are hugging pillows. Marvel looks TERRIFIED.
- we get through that door.
- it's all dark.
Bhavna: okay, this is scary, we have to take the picture of the girl.
Rest of us: Oh ok *not knowing it actually IS pretty scary because Bhavna's standard of scary is quite low...
- take a few shots, and we finally see the girl
- take the picture....
ALL FALL BACK
HIDE BEHIND PILLOWS
FACES STILL BEHIND PILLOWS, WE ALL REACH OUT TO SNAP THE LAPTOP DOWN
- lift the lid up...and we're running again
- we go through doors and yadda yadda, and go to a nursery
- we have to sing the baby a nursery?
- we're all yelling at who should sing, not knowing that the baby will wake up any minute
BABY: ARGH WA WA WA TYPICAL BABY CRYING SHIT WTF
NO MORE GAME NO MORE GAME.