hi. sorry for the lack of updates, life has been pretty cray - Cairns holiday, UNSW OWeek (which was just ok tbh), and starting work blah blah blah.
so naturally I've got a lot on my mind, and I will post about that stuff, but first of all, gotta get some things off of my chest:
- I go on a social network with the obligation to feel more connected to my "friends", yet I feel more lonely
- You treat me like a child, yet expect me to act like an adult
- All of a sudden I'm not worth your time anymore
- Is it too much that I try to achieve everything since I don't know what I want
- Despite the past 6 years being the best of my young life so far, I am ready to move way past it
- I always knew we would fall apart. I let you walk all over me, since you always knew I'd be there for you, ready to talk or do whatever when your other friends were busy or whatever. I always thought that I would be the lucky one whenever you "made" time for me. But whatever, I'm done being your effing option. I don't know them yet, but I'm sure there are people out there who would make me their priority.
- You lie to me yet you confide in me.
- so you want to "meet up" just to see how I'm "doing" aka for you to compare how much further you've gone than me? l0l
- it's funny how when the attention isn't centred on you, you'll create drama for yourself so then you're the centre of attention again ha ha ha
ughgughguhggh been feeling really bitter lately. people will be people though, we're all good and bad.